Are you having some trouble with the antivirus running Windows 10 on your device? If so, you’ve come to the right page and we will help you with the AVG antivirus issues.
There are a couple of options for you to resolve the antivirus issues. If you are using the default antivirus on your computer, then you must try third-party software. And.
AVG is one of the premier antivirus software available on the market and millions of users enjoy their product. But many people don’t know how to enable AVG antivirus on their system. If you are one such person and want to know the procedure to download and install AVG antivirus software on your computer, just follow the instructions.
If there is a serious issue in your system that you can’t deal with, contact the Antivirus Support Helpline Number +1-844-235-2085.
How to Download and Install the AVG Antivirus?
Just follow the instructions to download and install the AVG antivirus software on your computer:
- First, you need to open the AVG online security official page on your web browser.
- Then, click on the PC from the top menu to open the product page.
- Now, click on the Windows option and then choose the version you want to download.
- After that, click on the Buy Now button to get the license for the installation.
- Complete the purchase and your download will start automatically.
Once, your file is downloaded, double-tap it to begin the installation:
- Now, you will see the Installation wizard for the software, just follow the on-screen instructions and you will be able to install it.
- You may also need to provide the AVG license number at the end to ensure you are a legitimate customer.
- Once the installation of AVG antivirus software is complete, just restart the computer.
So, this way you can download and install AVG antivirus software on your computer without any hassle. However, if you are facing any issue at any point in the installation, contact the support team through the AVG antivirus phone number. The experts at the other end will be able to assist you better.
How to Enable the AVG Antivirus?
When you are using AVG antivirus in Windows 10, you will have two antivirus software programs. Windows comes with a default antivirus software called Windows Security. And it acts as a default antivirus software in a computer. But there is an option to install other antivirus software like AVG on windows 10.
Whenever you install the second antivirus software, Windows security turns off all the protection and hands over the reins to the newer version of the antivirus. But you have the option to turn on the windows security antivirus protection services. In that case, the protection services from AVG will be disabled automatically. But when you disable the Windows Security real-time protection, it won’t enable them automatically.
So, you need to turn it on manually through settings. Open AVG software, go to Tools, and then click on the Advanced Settings option. Now, click on the Temporarily Disable AVG protection, and then select enable real-time protection option. In case of any mishaps, contact the experts at AVG antivirus help number and get the advice to enable your tool.