Norton is one of the popular computer security software in the cyber world. Norton offers a number of security services that can protect your device from viruses, malware, spyware, malicious, threat, and other infections.
If you have a Norton Antivirus Security on your computer and you do not know how to renew the services, then you can follow the below steps.
There are two methods by which we can renew the Norton antivirus
Renewal of Norton Antivirus with Product Key
In this method, we are going to renew the Norton antivirus with product key
- Get the Product Key which will be printed on a sticker on the back-side of the Norton Antivirus purchased CD.
- Double-click on the Norton icon which is located on your Desktop.
- Click on the “Renew” link, at the bottom of Windows.
- After clicking on the “Renew link”, you will get another link, “I Have Product Key OR Code Enter” Button.
- After clicking on this link, you will see a Product Key OR Product Serial Number.
- Click on Next
- Now, review the Subscription Details
- Click on Done
Norton Antivirus Automatic Renewal Service | Norton Antivirus Renewal Problem
The automatic renewal of Norton Antivirus takes care of everything for the user. When a Norton software product is first purchased, the automatic renewal option is selected. If you want to renew the Norton antivirus automatically, follow the below steps for Norton Antivirus Renewal Problem:
- Firstly, Log-in to your Norton Account.
- After login, you will see a button by the name of “Automatic Renewal” Click on that button.
I hope that these steps will surely help you out, but if not then call us on our toll-free number +1-833-781-6465. We give you customized and 24×7 running tech solutions. We work in a great organizational culture and are dedicated to our responsibilities for our customers. Our team is working for the betterment of technologies and these things make us unique in finding the best Norton Support Phone Number. We give our heart and soul in delivering world-class customer support for Norton antivirus.