Viruses can corrupt and destroy your data, files, and information completely. Antivirus software is intended to protect your device from viruses and other malicious attacks. Antivirus software is important to protect your computers, emails and other electronic data. In this article, we are pointing out some of the important steps to Install antivirus software. Check it out:
- Pick appropriate antivirus software for your PC or laptop.
- Make sure you are connected with a strong internet connection.
- Go to the official website of that antivirus, for example, https://us.norton.com/antivirus
- You will find downloading option, click download free option.
- If you want to download the paid version of the antivirus, make sure you are downloading it from a trusted source and carefully read all the reviews.
- After downloading antivirus, start installing it.
- Perform a left click on the setup and select Run as Administrator.
- Perform on-screen options. After antivirus installation, restart your PC.
- After installing successfully your antivirus, start scanning your device.
- First of all, ensure there is no other antivirus program running in your device.
- After installation update the program if required.
- Some built-in anti-malware programs already come in Windows 8 and 10.
- Keep updated the antivirus software and your computer Windows from time to time.
Hope your issue has been resolved but if there is any sort of technical errors you face place call at our Antivirus Toll-Free number USA +1-888-883-9839. We are 24×7 available and constantly working on troubleshooting technical errors from antivirus programs. We provide world-class customer support so that we can meet all the IT technical support requirements. Our technicians use problem-solving and solution centric approach to get you out of all your antivirus issues.