If your McAfee not working on windows 10 call now McAfee support Number +1-833-781-6465. McAfee is one of the most widely used security software trusted by millions of users. They offer security services like antivirus protection, VPN services and protection, gaming security, and protection from other online threats. McAfee is available for both Mac and Windows operating devices. If you are having issues with McAfee, then contact us for McAfee troubleshooting in our McAfee support number +1-833-486-0565
Some users face the issue of McAfee not working in Windows 10 after updating Windows. This McAfee update problem in Windows 10 is a common one and can be solved if you conduct effective diagnosis of the issue. Once you know what is causing McAfee not working in Windows 10 issue, then you can try to fix it.
In this article, we will discuss the reason for McAfee update problem and McAfee not working in Windows 10. We will list out the effective ways to conduct McAfee troubleshooting to solve McAfee not working in Windows 10 issue. For assistance with McAfee troubleshooting, contact McAfee support number +1-833-486-0565
McAfee not working in Windows 10 – Common Causes
The common causes of McAfee not working in Windows 10 are as follows:
- Outdated McAfee software
- Corrupted McAfee software
- Conflict caused by Windows firewall
- Improper McAfee installation
- McAfee update problem
- Outdated Windows add-ons or extensions
- Too many background programs
These are just some of the issues that may be causing McAfee not working in Windows 10 issue. For assistance on McAfee troubleshooting, please contact McAfee support number +1-833-486-0565
How to fix McAfee not working in Windows 10 issue? | McAfee Support Number +1-833-486-0565
Here are some of the ways to fix McAfee not working in Windows 10 issue. These methods will help you in understanding the reasons for your McAfee not working in Windows 10 issue and help you conduct effective McAfee troubleshooting of the same. For assistance on fixing McAfee not working issue, please contact us at McAfee support number +1-833-486-0565
- Update McAfee Application- Whether you are using McAfee Antivirus or other McAfee security software, the first step to do if you are facing McAfee not working in Windows 10 is updating McAfee application. You may be facing McAfee update problem and that may be causing your McAfee application to not open. Hence, update McAfee and check if you can open it after that.
- Clear cache and cookies from the browser- Overdue cache and cookies may also lead to McAfee not working in Windows 10.
Clear cache and cookies in your browser and restart McAfee application.
- Check if McAfee is running in background & end it- If McAfee’s background process is running, then you won’t be able to open it. Hence, check if it is running in background by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys together. This opens the task manager.
Once it opens, select the Process tab and select McAfee Antivirus application.
Click End Task.
This will close all the background process of McAfee.
Restart your computer and open McAfee now.
- Disable Windows firewall- Windows Firewall can sometimes create conflict with McAfee antivirus and hence, will prevent it from opening. Disable Windows Firewall temporarily and try opening McAfee Antivirus.
You can easily disable Windows Firewall by visiting Windows Firewall section in the Control Panel window.
- Disable other security software- If you have installed any other security software in your device apart from McAfee, then they may be creating conflict and leading to McAfee not working in Windows 10 issue. In such a case, disable the security software and try opening McAfee.
- Uninstall and reinstall McAfee application- Sometimes, incomplete, corrupted, or improper installation leads to McAfee not working in Windows 10 issue. Uninstall your McAfee application and reinstall it again.
For assistance with McAfee uninstall and reinstall, please contact us at McAfee support number+1-833-486-0565 for immediate support.
- Run McAfee application as an administrator- Sometimes, enabling administrator permissions effectively solves McAfee not working in Windows 10 issue. To run McAfee antivirus as an administrator, go to its properties by right clicking on the application icon.
Select Compatibility tab. Select “Run this program in compatibility mode” and choose Windows 10 as the operating system.
Select the box with the option “Run this program as an administrator.”
Once that’s done, click on Apply. Click Ok.
Open McAfee application and check if it works.
- Update Windows 10- If all the above methods don’t work, then check WIndows 10 for updates and update it.
Older version of Windows could be incompatible with the latest version of your McAfee software and hence causing McAfee not working in Windows 10 issue.
McAfee support number +1-833-486-0565 for McAfee Troubleshooting
Our team of experts ensure that your device is protected and safe from threats like spam, malware, and privacy attacks.
We listen to your problems, conduct diagnosis, and effectively run McAfee antivirus in your device.
We repair the issues, perform system updates and modifications, and optimize your device. Along with McAfee activation and McAfee installation, we provide guidelines to safeguard your device from security threats.
After providing our service, our technical support and customer care stay available 24/7, to respond to further queries. . You can always reach out to us at McAfee support number+1-833-486-0565
For more details on other support and services that we offer, please visit our Services page. For any queries, you can either call us at McAfee support number +1-833-486-0565 or fill out our Contact Form.
Always protect your device | Mcafee Support Number +1-833-486-0565
- Do not download resources like software, images, audio, video, and documents from unknown sites.
- Do not open attachments from unknown sources.
- Do not click on random online ads.
- Be very careful when using social media and do not click on suspicious links and videos.
- Do not insert any hard disk without scanning with an antivirus.
- Always protect your device using an antivirus software.
- Use VPN services like McAfee Safe Connect to encrypt your online activity.
To protect your device from online threats and to initiate security check, contact McAfee support number +1-833-486-0565 for immediate support.